Kas, Turkey is a very popular destination with many visitors every year. In this blog post, we will share with you all food & beverage tips, what to eat in Kas Antalya, and the nicest restaurants in Kas, Turkey.
If you are planning a holiday in Kaş or want to learn more about Kas, I recommend you to read Kas Guide and Things to do in Kas.
First of all, you can eat something that fits your palate and budget. Kas, Turkey offers something for everybody. Kas Antalya has some specific gourmet tastes like “pilaf with almonds”, “Turkish type ravioli” and other Anatolian and Mediterranean kitchen products.
You should try “moussaka” which are vegetables fried in oil and cooked with minced meat and tomato sauce.
In addition, you can try the sea foods with the traditional Turkish drink Raki taste. FYI: Raki drink is a very strong alcoholic drink and raki alcohol percentage may be higher than regular alcoholic drinks.
Trying “gelato ice cream” in Kas may be a refreshing activity as well.
- 1 Highly Recommended Restaurants Kas
- 2 Kas, Turkey Best Restaurants Map
- 3 More about Kas
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions About Food & Beverage in Kas, Turkey
Highly Recommended Restaurants Kas
You can find most of those Kas restaurants TripAdvisor but you can check a few of them (which do not exist on TripAdvisor) on Google.
- Lilly’s Corner menu offers you one of the best pizzas in Kas Old Town.
- Mint. Kas offers you worldwide food experience in the heart of Kas Antalya.
- Oburus Momus, Bunbun Kas, Kas Gurme Falafel offers you a very rich & gourmet vegan and vegetarian menu in Kas center.
- The famous restaurant Zaika Kaş has the best kebab Kas that you should try.
- Cafe Corner Kas has a wide menu for everyone. This place is one of the best fish restaurant Kas Turkey as well.
- Looking for the best breakfast in Kas, Turkey? Gypsy Kitchenette, Dudu Mutfak, etc.
- You should try those if you like gastro pubs as well: Tipsy Gastropub Kaş, Frida Pub Kas.
- Homemade food Kas, the stars are here: BUTKA is very delicious. Kaşım Ev Yemekleri has perfect view with tasty food. Cafe Emre is a very rooted restaurant in Kas, which has delicious homemade foods with fair prices. Try their “tas kebabi” which is totally excellent.
- For those who are coffee and tea addicts, here are the coffee stores in Kas: Kas Bio Tea House, Sankofa Coffee Shop Kaş, Menta Coffee.co, Gloria Jeans Coffee, Yemen Coffee, and more.
Kas, Turkey Best Restaurants Map
Here are the food and drink spots in Kas that we mentioned above! Bon appétit 🙂
If you want to share your food experience you can add your favorites and best restaurants Kas, Turkey comment below!
More about Kas
If you are planning or vacationing in Kas, you can get information about the best Kas nightlife places, how to get to Kas, the best beaches of Kas, Kekova Boat tour, Patara Ancient City, Xanthos Ancient City, and Letoon Sanctuary.
Frequently Asked Questions About Food & Beverage in Kas, Turkey
Here are some frequently asked questions about what to eat in Kas, Turkey.
What are the most popular restaurants in Kas?
Butka, Zaika, Oburus Momus, and Lily’s Corner are the most popular restaurants in Kas.
What are the best restaurants in Kas for cheap eats?
Kofteci Yusuf is a very cheap restaurant in Kas, Turkey.
Should I choose Kaş or Antalya center for a vacation?
How many days are enough for Kas, Turkey?
3 days is finely enough for Kas center and nearby. But if you want to explore deeper you should spare at least 4-5 days.